Monday, March 28, 2005

One Blog Too Many

What am I doing?

You already have a blog, Danni, so why are you starting another one? Are you too good for Xanga now? Are you going insane? Well, maybe I am going insane, but I felt like I needed to write for me instead of writing for an audience. Yes, Xanga makes me feel like I'm writing for show, and seeing how many "eprops" and comments I score with each one of my posts. But, Xanga allows me to communicate with people through, how shall I say, "creative" and random posts. I like Xanga...but only to a certain extent. But, I feel like I want to write more...and write it for me instead for everyone else.

So what do I resort to? Blogger...my new blog on top of my beloved Xanga. I used to write all the time in diaries and journals...letting go of all my thoughts and ideas that cluttered my head. Through writing, I can sort out all those emotions and feelings. Letting my fingers just fly across the keyboard, pressing down keys that somehow creates what is going on in my mind relaxes me...and also amazes me at the same time. I watch as letters "magically" appear right before my eyes on my computer screen, not even looking at where my fingers are going. They seem to know where to go on the keyboard, and I'm just doing the thinking. What also creates a wonderment is that I have never learned how to properly type, yet I don't even have to look at the keyboard and my fingers still go to the right keys. Odd...

Yawn, I am tired. It's past midnight. Goodnight to you, my dear Blogger. There is so much going on in my mind, I don't think I can straighten it out by writing. Fatigue doesn't help much either. Perhaps I need to sleep on it...yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home